Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Last Post! Almost Done~Yeah~

What if you have an emergency in China?

Hopefully, you won't want to deal with emergency any time, especially in a foreign country whose people speak the language that sounds like Mars Words. However, sometimes, you have to. Don't started me on what I coped with in America~ Trust me, I know how hard it is.

Whatever, that's why I composed this post as and Emergency Guidline!

I really hope that you won't have to deal with an emergency while you're in China. However, if you do find yourself in a bad situation, it is important to know what to do.

"In China the organization that is responsible for public safety is the Public Security Bureau (PSB). There are usually several PSB locations within a city district. If you feel you are in danger or need to call for help, you can reach the PSB by dialing 110 on any phone in China.
If you lose your passport, you should report the lost passport as soon as possible to your nearest Public Security Bureau and to your embassy or consulate in China. In order to get a new Chinese visa, a Police report about the loss/theft will be required".

I know all of you guys know what 911 is, but do you know what Chinese 911 is?

Below are some emergency phone numbers that you should make note of:
110 for the police (same function as 911)

119 in case of fire or

120 for an ambulance
If you lose your credit cards or travelers checks, call the issuers immediately. There is usually an international number on the backside of your credit card that you can dial collect 24 hours a day from anywhere outside your home country.

Here is a decent website which can answer your questions such as 
What should I do if I lose my luggage at the airport?
What should I do if I am stolen or robbed?
What should I do if I lose my passport?
What should I do if I lose my credit card?
What should I do if I get lost?
What should I do if I fall sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment